How a New Downtown Business is Revolutionizing the Professional World
By Janelle Stear
Photogtaphy by Kimberlee Miller
A new year brings opportunities for personal and professional success. David and Anabel Lopez are hoping you will build your business endeavors at their brand-new operation, Office Evolution: “A Community Designed to Transform Your Business.”
With more than eighty locations across the U.S., Office Evolution is the ideal place for renting convenient office spaces, conference rooms, and networking. Within the accessible and contemporary downtown Boise location, you will find just what you need for growing your business. Whether you are an entrepreneur, independent contractor, corporate executive, or a traveling salesperson: Office Evolution will help.
Based out of Louisville, Colorado, their site explains, “Office Evolution is built on a culture of ownership and responsibility. We succeed in supporting business growth because we’ve been there ourselves. Many of the Business Center Managers are experienced entrepreneurs, and we hire individuals who take responsibility for their own success.”
What being a Member of Office Evolution Means to You:
- Flexibility – Use the office space/services by the day, hour, week, month or year
- Office Space for Rent
- Coworking & Shared Workspace for Rent
- Conference, Meeting Room and Day Office Rental
- Business Services, such as professional phone answering and a business address for mailing
- All offices are private and equipped with access to symmetric fiber internet
- 24/7 access to Boise location and Office Evolution’s business centers across the country
- Access to the Community kitchen + Unlimited free beverages (Local Happy Day Brands provides the coffee and in turn supports the Idaho Food Bank)
Local Entrepreneurs’ Dream Come True:
David Lopez worked as a Software Engineer for 13 years, but always dreamed about owning his own business. When Anabel and he went to visit the sites in Denver. they were instantly impressed with the opportunities for opening a franchise in the Treasure Valley. As Anabel states, “They are a company whose values aren’t just words; their values mean something. I really identified with the concept of helping other people build their businesses as well.”
Office Evolution Provides a Positive Space for all Professionals.
Melissa Brodt, Business Center Manager, works closely with David and Anabel to make sure all clients are provided with support. She says, “We saw a definite need in Boise for professionals to work with a membership-based company thats sole purpose is to help transform the business world. Our community minded ‘Ohana’ provides modern accommodations and accessibility to all types of businesses.” You will feel that welcome from Melissa, David, and Anabel and feel a part of Boise’s vibe while working amongst art, positive energetic colors, and comfortable work spaces.
David adds, “We want to actively support members, so their ongoing feedback is crucial to us being able to support them wholly.”
Once a month, the team plans to host a community event on First Thursday. Plus, the common area spaces are showcasing art from local and regional artists throughout the year; Greg Russell and David R. Day are currently showing original oil paintings and photography.
David, Anabel and Melissa would love to hear how they can support your business!
- They are located at the corner of Main and 10th, 999 W. Main Street, Suite 100, on the first floor.
- Call them at 208-501-0002.
- Visit their website- officeevolution.com/locations/boise or
- Facebook facebook.com/oeboise/